Friday, May 13, 2011

Still Waiting

I have yet to get a day that I can start on the Play Mor. Every time  I think I will have a free day, something comes up, or I have to go out of town. All I have been able to accomplish so far is getting all the years of moss and grime off of the trailer. I did open up all of the windows for two days and turn the a/c on high vent mode to try and air her out a little. It did seem to work about 75%. But I also realize when it is closed back up in this TN heat, the smell will return until I can gut her.
I will keep everyone updated as I go along and post as many pics as I can.

Please feel free to add comments. It would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

3 comments:

  1. We are restoring a 1969 Play Mor as well! It is not a 150 so it's shape is a little different. It is a 12 footer. We have ours down to the skeleton and have replaced all of the rotten wood. Last night we ripped out the closet and tonight plan on ripping out the counter with the sink/stove. It is a big job, but we can't wait till she's done. We find that they are pretty rare, so I'm excited to see someone else restoring one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Blog! I have a 1966 Play-Mor Model 140. Angela- our campers are probably the same model, would you like to share pics? I also have the advertisement from the Play-Mor Co about this camper if you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KLA, thanks for taking time to view my little blog here. I have been a little lax in updating it, but I will do better at that. Again thanks for following along!

    ReplyDelete